LOVE AT FIRST SIGHT 3D STUDIOS
(423) 784-5771 • Located at Dayspring Jellico
Call today for an appointment to take a peek at your baby and watch him or Her
move on our 3D4D ultrasound!
Click below for our brochure.
Why wait 9 months to see your baby!
- Imagine actually being able to see your baby’s face before he or she is born. Imagine being able to see your baby sucking on her thumb or pouting inside your womb.
- With our state-of-the-art ultrasound technology, we are able to bring images of your unborn baby to life with amazing clarity.
- So, come see him smile. Watch her move. Call for an appointment!
All 3D4D sessions are only $45 and include…
- 20 minutes of scanning your baby.
- DVD video recording of your baby moving and playing in your womb
- 3D pictures of your baby
- Confirmation of your baby’s gender (if your baby cooperates)
What is a 3D/4D Ultrasound?
- 3D4D ultrasounds are a great way to take a peek at your baby. These scans are meant to be a fun, bonding experience with your baby, much like a photo shoot at a photography studio.
- 3D4D ultrasounds offer realistic pictures and videos of your baby. These scans are safe, using the same technology that your doctor uses during your routine OB ultrasounds.
TIPS FOR GETTING THE BEST PICTURES
- The best time to see your baby is between 26 to 34 weeks.
- Drink plenty of fluids for the 3 days prior to your session.
- Active babies are a lot more fun to watch! Prior to your session, eat foods that your baby likes and that make him or her move.
- Moms who are over 225 pounds should wait until 30 weeks for their scan.
- Babies, who persistently look away from the ultrasound or have their hands and feet in the way, make it difficult to see their face. However, we promise to make every effort to obtain the best images possible.
This scan is not meant to be your medical scan that should be performed by your OB provider. Women desiring a 3D4D Ultrasound at Love at First Sight Studios must already be receiving treatment with an OB provider for prenatal care.