Our care managers are available to help link our patients to resources in our community.
Contact one of our care managers to get help with...
- Arranging transportation to and from appointments
- Being a young mom or getting parenting advice
- Overcoming drug/alcohol addictions
- Finding safety from abusive relationships
- Dealing with stress or depression
- Finding food, clothing or furniture
- Applying/finding insurance
Dayspring Jellico - Loretta Phillips and Brittany Davis (423-784-5771)
Dayspring Williamsburg - Melissa Hamby (606-549-0797)
Dayspring Clairfield - Pam Partin (423-784-9637)
If you need assistance with paying for medications, please let your doctor or nurse know at your next visit.
All of our clinics offer a sliding scale fee programs for patients without insurance or with limited resources. Please ask our front desk or our care managers for more information about this.