Our care managers are available to help link our patients to resources in our community.
Contact one of our care managers to get help with...
- Arranging transportation to and from appointments
- Being a young mom or getting parenting advice
- Overcoming drug/alcohol addictions
- Finding safety from abusive relationships
- Dealing with stress or depression
- Finding food, clothing or furniture
- Applying/finding insurance
Dayspring Jellico - Loretta Phillips and Brittany Davis (423-784-5771)
Dayspring Williamsburg - Melissa Hamby (606-549-0797)
Dayspring Clairfield - Pam Partin (423-784-9637)
If you need assistance with paying for medications, please let your doctor or nurse know at your next visit.
All of our clinics offer a sliding scale fee programs for patients without insurance or with limited resources. Please ask our front desk or our care managers for more information about this.
Internet Resources for Getting Help:
Tri-County Resources Website (Kentucky)